- HEAVY DUTY: This pneumatic impact wrench with twin hammer fastens at a no-load speed of 7, 500 RPM and delivers a maximum breakaway torque of 600 foot-pounds while with a working torque of 450 foot-pounds, which provide heavy-duty power and smooth balanced blows for all your automotive and workshop projects.
- ERGONOMICS: The ergonomically grooved pistol-type handle gun grip is designed to maintain operator control, efficiency, accuracy, and reduce fatigue and slippage during extended periods of use to give the user an optimal experience at the work site.
- FEATURES: The air tool has a control mechanism to easily switch between clockwise and counter-clockwise rotational torque direction to suit your fastening needs against stubborn lug nuts with the accompaniment of a ½” drive socket from your socket sets.
- INCLUDES: Air impact wrench kit includes a coupler fitting, allen wrench, and lubricant oil accessories for tool maintenance to keep your impact in top shape, ensuring lasting service life and longevity at the home or garage.
- APPLICATION: This tool is recommended to be used with an air compressor of 3 horsepower (HP) and 90 psi air pressure and has a ¼” NPT air inlet for use with a 3/8” air hose.
Recommended air pressure: 90 PSI suggested air compressor: 3 HP No load speed: 7500 rpm max torque: 600 ft/lb air inlet: 1/4-inch NPT air hose (ID): 3/8-inch average air consumption: 6.5CFM