- APPLICATION: This butterfly type impact gun is ideal for automotive work such as transmission, exhaust, body, and small engine repair and suitable for use in tight spaces like engine compartments and/or under vehicles.
- CONTROL: The butterfly style throttle gives this unit single-handed speed control and directional control between clockwise and counterclockwise operation to apply torque to sockets, etc. in tough spots.
- DESIGN: The compact and lightweight design provides excellent maneuverability. Meant to be used in cramped, hard-to-reach spots and maintains a 360-degree air inlet swivel that allows for use at awkward angles under the hood at the home or garage.
- FEATURES: Protective rubber nose guard to prevent damage to the air tool and nearby surfaces while working on your car or vehicle.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10,000 RPM free speed; 1/4" NPT standard air inlet; 3/8" hose size (ID); 4 CFM air consumption; 90-120 PSI air pressure; 75 Ft-Lbs. maximum torque.
3/8-Inch Butterfly Air Impact Wrench for use in cramped, hard-to-reach spots, 10,000 RPM free-speed on only 4 CFM air consumption, 75 ft-lbs maximum torque