- [PREMIUM QUALITY]: These flap discs are constructed with industrial grade premium zirconia abrasive for strength, durability, and extended disc life as it holds up to high temperatures and pressure.
- [STOCK REMOVAL]: Each disc is made with coarse 40 grit zirconia alumina making this abrasive flap disc ideal for aggressive grinding on hard materials like metal.
- [BEVEL]: These Bevel Type 29 discs are angled to be more effective for contours, edge and weld blending, and radius grinding.
- [RESIN FIBER]: The resin fiber construction complemented by the fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations without smearing or contaminating workpiece during usage.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: Each disc measures at a 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with grinders with a speed of up to 13,300 RPM.
NEIKO 11142A Premium Zirconia Flap Discs can operate up to a maximum speed of 13,300 RPM. Each 40 grit flap disc in this 10-piece set is outfitted with 7/8-inch arbor. These abrasive flap discs can be used on most angle grinders and on the toughest metal grinding applications.