- PRECISION CUTTING: This 12 inch circular saw blade is carbide tipped 80 tooth to give precise cuts and remains heat resistant for a cleaner and smoother cut for woodworkers and craftsmen on projects that require minimal to no tearout, such as cabinet making and furniture building.
- COMPATIBILITY: This 12" miter saw blade has a 1-inch arbor and comes with a 20 mm arbor reducer for interchangeability between miter saws, table saws, radial arm saws, cut-off saws, and standard circular saws.
- THE CROSSCUT EDGE: The edges of this chop saw blade is designed to retain its sharp cutting edge and is ideal for providing a clean, precise cut or crosscut on wood for home building and other projects, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) or industrial.
- MAXIMUM RPM: This 12 inch saw blade can operate up to a maximum speed of 5000 Rotations-Per-Minute, allowing this 12 inch 80 tooth miter saw blade to give you the cutting edge with precision chop and cut action.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: For use with a compound miter saw or chop saw, this 12 inch blade with 80 tooth can pivot left and right for angled cuts and perform beveled cuts if needed by manipulating the axes on the saw.
NEIKO 10768A 12 Inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade makes a great addition to table saw blades for serious DIYers or any professional that does finishing woodwork that needs a smooth and clean cut. The 80 carbide tipped teeth deliver cleaner, smoother cross grain cuts while remaining sharp for multiple uses. The carbide saw blade has a maximum operating speed of 5,000 RPM and a 1-inch arbor that can be adjusted to 20 mm with the included arbor reducer bushing. Whether you're in your home workshop or the forest, the Neiko Circular Saw Blade brings you quality with supreme precision allowing you to complete your jobs with optimal results. Each tooth is precisely machined and gives you the ultimate cutting edge for all of your craftsmen projects.