- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE ENGRAVER BIT: Sharp and precise replaceable tungsten carbide writing tip allows for the cleanest, most detailed engraving results and remains sharp for multiple uses
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Works great on wide range of multi-surfaces ranging from wood, plastic, metal, dog tag, glass pipes, and wood engravers. Perfect for crafting supplies and jewelry making tools.
- HAND HELD ENGRAVER: Soft, lightweight body with a comfortable grip makes it hand-held giving a natural pencil light squeeze for easy operation. Less arm fatigue when using this wood carving machine.
- ENGRAVING STENCILS: Comes with two stencils that includes numbers and shapes making it great for artistic customization or simple labeling.
- ADJUSTABLE STROKE DEPTH ENGRAVER: 5 adjustable modes allow the engraving needle depth with the stroke adjustment knob. Provides a deeper stroke for a long lasting etch. Shallower stroke for thin and fragile materials.
NEIKO introduces the 10576A Multi Purpose Handheld Etching Tool for all of your arts and crafts projects. Personalizing gifts, engraving names, and simple tool labeling can now be done at home with the hand held electric engraver. The replaceable tungsten carbide tip provides precise, clean strokes while staying sharp throughout multiple uses and you can easily adjust the depth of the needle with the adjustment knob. The 120-volt power of the engraver delivers over 7200 rpm making it powerful enough to engrave through different surfaces including wood, plastic, metal, and even glass. The soft rubber and lightweight construction gives you a natural pencil like grip so you can easily engrave simple names with two included stencils to even detailed art work applications. Unlike a laser engraver machine this tool uses a bit and hammer like style at a push of a button.
There are many purposes to have a Neiko engraver in your everyday life. Most of the time, they use this to create a gift, personalize an item, show authenticity, or create a unique item to stand out from heir competitors. Engrave your Neiko sockets and tools with your initials to have a easier recovery process if misplaced or stolen.