Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.
- [PROFESSIONAL GRADE]: Meter window displays a 10-50 in-lb torque range that is adjustable in 5 in-lb increments.
- [FEATURES]: Torque limiting feature allows screwdriver to torque to set level, which avoids damage to threaded fasteners.
- [EASY-TO-USE]: 'Pull-Turn-Lock' handle is designed to ensure easy adjustment and automatic tension locking.
- [VERSATILE]: Quarter inch dr. head is compatible with any 1/4-inch socket, which allows uses such as electronic repair, firearm accurizing, instrument assembly, and many more applications.
- [VALUE]: Includes storage case and 20 detachable bits: Phillips (2 x: #0, #1, #2, #3), Slotted (2 x: 4,6mm), Torx (T10,T15,T20,T25,T30,T40) and Hex (3,4,5,6mm)
The Neiko torque screwdriver is an economical solution for delivering precise, but powerful levels of rotating force to threaded fasteners, such as screws and bolts, without damaging them. What Is a Torque Screwdriver? Torque screwdrivers, sometimes called torque drivers, provide specific levels of torque by limiting the pressure generated by the tool. This is a common need in precision applications where fasteners must carefully, but securely bind components. The Torque Tool Set You Need The Neiko Torque Driver is designed as a multi-use hand tool, suitable for electronic repair, firearm accurizing, instrument assembly, as well as general use. It has a 10-50 inch-pound torque range, adjustable in 5 inch-pound increments. Torque adjustments are easily made with the 'Pull-Turn-Lock' handle design. Levels are visible in the embedded meter window, and selected tension is automatically locked in with each adjustment. During use, fasteners turn with minimal effort, but as a set torque level is reached, the handle section of the tool clicks forward with each attempted turn. This movement is separate from the shank and bit, limiting unnecessary wear on fasteners or other components. The tool features a 1/4-inch long shank to increase its reach, 20 bits in various common head types and sizes, and a universal 1/4-inch drive head making it compatible with any additional 1/4-inch sockets. A heavy duty hardshell case, and two removable bit holders are also included. The Set Includes Long shank torque screwdriver 1/4-inch hex adapter 20 total bits with 2 bit holders: Phillips: 2 x #0, 2 x #1, 2 x #2, 2 x #3 Slotted: 4mm, 6mm Tamper Proof Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40 Hex: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm Hardshell case and users guide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.