- PRECISION MACHINED TIPS: These countersink drill bits come with 1/4" tri-flat shanks with a precision-ground 82-degree tip for sinking holes into wood, machinable metals, mild steel, fiberglass plastic, and more and fit common handheld power drills.
- M2 HSS MATERIAL: Each metal countersink bit is made of high quality M2 HSS material for extended drill bit life and efficiently drills countersinks to help create strong joints between screw and material.
- FIVE-FLUTE DESIGN: Each of the 5 counter sink bits utilizes a five-flute design that reduces vibration for smoother drilling as found in woodworking with a 1/4-inch shank that allows easy gripping.
- BIT HOLDER CASE INCLUDED: Each countersink drill bit set comes with an aluminum case for carrying and easy storage.
- BIT SIZES: Each countersink tool set contains 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" drill bits that are very commonly used.
The NEIKO 10218A 5 Piece Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Countersink Drill Bit Tool Set is perfect for woodworking and carpentry professionals, machinists, and do-it-yourselfers alike! Each countersink bit, or sometimes known as countersinker bit, is designed to cut quickly and easily in soft metals such as stainless steel, wood, rubber, plastic and other machinable metals. Give your screws a stronger joint into its holes by creating the sink holes that this drill bit set can create. With an 82-degree tip and a five-flute design, create holes for flush fastening to keep your projects fastened securely.