- [FOR UNCOMMON FASTENERS]: 10-piece set of triple square spline sockets for tamper-proof lug nuts, cylinder head bolts, and other engine bolts.
- [MUST HAVE SET FOR MECHANICS]: These XZN bits are especially useful for repairs on German vehicles.
- [HANDLES HIGH TORQUE] Made of strong Cr-V alloy steel.
- [COMPLETE SET]: Triple square spline bit sockets include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, and 18mm.
- [PORTABLE STORAGE]: This set comes with a sturdy plastic blow mold box for safe storage and easy portability.
- Mechanics Tool Set for European Cars
The Neiko XZN Triple Square Spline Bit Socket Set is an ideal toolset for mechanics using manual torque tools on European automotive and motorcycle engines, where XZN/triple square fasteners are common.
12-stared XZN/triple square fasteners are often used in high torque automotive applications such as cylinder head bolts and drive train components. Here the many angles of the corresponding bit sockets can generate the increased torque needed.
Each of the 10 metric bits in this set is encased in its own universally oriented drive socket--either 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, or 1/2-inch--to increase potential torque and limit bit stress. Bits are forged of heat-treated S2 steel alloy for superior hardness, reducing wear-outs and ensuring longevity, while each bit socket is chrome plated to prevent rusting and corrosion. Bit sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards.
Complete Set Includes
• 10 metric XZN triple square spline bit sockets
o 1/4-inch drive: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
o 3/8-inch drive: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm (tamper-proof)
o 1/2-inch drive: 16mm (tamper-proof), 18mm (tamper-proof)
• Hardshell storage case