- [MATERIAL]: Heat-treated CR-V steel construction supplies extreme durability and shock resistance for assorted applications.
- [ACCURACY]: Machined factory tested and calibrated to +/- 4 percent to assist in prevention of breaking or over tightening bolts.
- [VERSATILITY]: Quarter in. Dr. torque wrench includes a wide range of torque settings to loosen and tighten bolts on cars, motorcycles and small engine repair.
- [FEATURES]: 1/4” drive torque and ratchet includes hard-to-find lower torque settings. Metric (MM) conversions displayed on tool and case.
- [CONVENIENCE]: This automotive tool comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage while providing protection while not in use.
A well-made, affordable low-torque wrench is something every professional and do-it-yourselfer wants; this one is 'nothing fancy'-just solid construction and designed with the features you need: Chrome-Vanadium steel, high tooth-count reversible ratchet, factory-tested and calibrated to +/- 4-Percent accuracy. Easy-twist dial torque settings, torque lock.