- [LIGHTWEIGHT]: A lightweight sledgehammer that provides serious impact power for pounding and general everyday striking jobs and can be used for blacksmithing jobs.
- [DURABLE]: An essential tool for construction, this corrosion resistant sledge has heat-hardened steel head with a mirror polish for ultra-long service life and is must-have for demolition jobs in construction.
- [ERGONOMICS]: The ribbed rubber handle provides a firm, no-slip grip even when wet and is ergonomically engineered to dampen vibrations and apply amplified force.
- [DESIGN]: Chip-resistant and shatterproof fiberglass shaft is strong and durable and is suitable for ironwork.
- [POWER]: An excellent and tough smaller sledge that combines manageable weight with heavy-duty power with every swing.
Forged steel head with mirror polish for ultra-long service life, corrosion resistance, Fiberglass handle is chip-resistant, won't weaken from moisture.