- [DURABLE]: Precisely machined, heat-treated black chrome molybdenum steel provides excellent durability and strength with every impact movement.
- [QUALITY]: High quality black phosphate coating protects against rust and corrosion, which maximizes tool service life and longevity.
- [VERSATILE]: Full 360 degree motion allows U-joint swivel sockets to access complete rotation to reach tight spaces for more better coverage.
- [DESIGN]: Spring loaded ball at the end of the bar, locks socket into place for security and prevents dropping or slippage.
- [VISIBILITY]: Highly visible and largely stamped size markings are laser etched for easy reading when quickly selecting sockets on the job.
The Neiko 02486A Impact Universal Joint Set is engineered for use with impact drivers with a specialized 360-degree rotational head to make its way into tough to reach areas. It is made from top grade Cr-Mo steel to withstand tough operations while the black phosphate finish maintains the tools integrity prevention from corrosion and rusting. These problem solvers deliver the strength and torque power to break loose stubborn fasteners while providing you the right angles for any steps. This set is the perfect addition to any professional tool box and any home body who likes to fix things themselves.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.