- [PRO QUALITY] Torque limiters are constructed of premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel for heavy duty use with impact drivers
- [EASY IDENTIFICATION] Each stick is color-coded with engraved torque limit specifications for easy identification
- [EASY SECURE] Male end features spring-loaded ball to secure sockets, and ball hole at drive end to lock onto impact tool drive tangs to prevent dropping during operation
- [COMMON SIZES] Set includes storage case and five 1/2-inch drive impact torque limiting extension bars ranging from 65 foot-pounds (90 Newton meters) to 140 foot-pounds (190 Nm) of torque
- [COMPATIBILITY] Half-inch drive size is compatible with impact drivers to limit torque consistently and accurately to prevent lug nuts and fasteners from over-torquing
The 5-piece 1/2-inch drive torque limiting extension bar prevents over tightening of wheel lug nuts and eliminates wheel damages. Torque sticks are manufactured with hardened Chrome Molybdenum steel. Each torque extension bar is color-coded and engraved with ft. lb. settings for quick reference. Set includes: 65 ft. -lbs (90NM), 80 ft. -lbs (110NM), 100 ft. -lbs (135NM), 120 ft. -lbs (160NM), and 140 ft. -lbs (190NM). Storage and carrying case included.