- [QUALITY]: Specialized black oxide coat finish on each shallow socket maximizes service life upholding longevity in abrasion and resists corrosion.
- [DURABLE]: Precisely machined, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel provides excellent durability and strength with every impact movement.
- [INCLUDES]: Fully equipped assortment not only includes shallow sockets, but comes with a ratchet, sliding T-bar, and extension bars to get the ball rolling and get the job started quickly and efficiently.
- [SIZES]: Standard SAE socket set includes - 3/4", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/16", 1-1/8" 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2".
- [CONVENIENCE]: Blow molded hard plastic storage case provides a convenient handle for easy travel, portability, and organization.
Full set SAE impact socket set effortlessly breaks free tough bolts and nuts quickly. Made from high-strength CR-V steel, these impact sockets are more resistant to dullness resulting in a longer useable tool life. The high-torque, 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts and is extra deep providing access to the entire length of fasteners. A custom case allows you to store your tools in a drawer for organization or carried along to your job sites. Perfect for use on large vehicles from commercial cars to farm work machines.