- [QUALITY]: The heavy duty cast iron base keeps the unit upright and stable and provides a secure and firm hold that keeps objects steady while working on or soldering components.
- [MAGNIFYING GLASS]: These helping hands are equipped with a 2x power magnifying glass on an adjustable arm for precision work on the smallest of objects or workpieces.
- [DUAL CLIPS]: Dual alligator spring clamps are attached to wire holders on adjustable arms that securely hold components, work pieces, small electronics and appliances steady for soldering tasks that require accuracy and efficiency, alligator spring clamps on adjustable arms securely hold components, work pieces, small electronics and appliances steady.
- [ADJUSTABLE]: The mirror and clamps are mounted on adjustable ball joints to position and view work at any angle and serve as extra hands to view objects at the most difficult angles with ease.
- [CONVENIENCE]: This tool is vital to free your hands for safe soldering, gluing, positioning, fastening, and assembly of objects small to larger in size for a high level of precision such as found in avionics.
Helping Hand Tool with Magnifier. Heavy Duty Cast Iron Base. 2-1/2-Inch, 2X Magnifying Glass for Precision Work without Eyestrain. Dual Alligator Spring Clamps Hold Work piece Steady.