- HELPING HAND SOLDERING STATION: This helpful tool frees your hands for safe soldering, gluing, positioning, fastening, and assembly of objects small to large in size for tasks requiring a high level of precision, such as avionics.
- MAGNIFYING GLASS WITH STAND: This soldering helping hand is equipped with a 2x magnifying glass on an adjustable arm to perform precision work on even the smallest of objects or workpieces. With this tool, you can achieve near-perfect results.
- DUAL-CLIP STAND: Dual alligator spring clamps are attached to wire holders on adjustable arms that securely hold components, work pieces, small electronics, and appliances steady for soldering tasks that require accuracy and efficiency.
- ADJUSTABLE HELPING HAND: The mirror and clamps are mounted on adjustable ball joints to position and view work at any angle and to serve as extra hands to view objects at the most difficult angles with ease.
- SOLDER STATION WITH HEAVY-DUTY BASE: The heavy-duty cast-iron base keeps the unit upright and stable and provides a secure hold that keeps objects steady while working on or soldering components. Perform even the finest work with this helpful tool.
Helping hand tool with magnifier. Heavy duty cast iron base. 2-1/2-Inch, 2X magnifying glass for precision work without eyestrain. Dual alligator spring clamps hold work piece steady.