- [DURABLE]: Strong 0. 13mm blade thickness provides superior strength while the nylon coated steel blade helps withstand daily wear and tear.
- [QUALITY]: Compact ABS housing and a rubberized non-slip grip protects against drops – practical for homeowners and serious DIYers as well as professionals in construction, real estate, carpentry, interior design and architecture.
- [SAFE]: Traditional thumb lock and two additional finger stop pause buttons protect your fingers during blade recoil and allows for better control for quick marks.
- [EASY TO USE]: Low glare, matte-finish blade with large, bold numbers and double-sided markings in both inches and millimeters reduces frustrating and costly mistakes.
- [CONVENIENT]: 1 inch wide blade provides 7 feet of stand out with true zero movable magnetic hooks to make working alone a breeze.
The Neiko 01596A Measuring Tape is a feature packed item that comes with a matte finish, low glare, and nylon-coated steel blade that measures up to 16 feet (5 meters). Some of the other highlights include: ✔ Imperial and Metric measurements in large, bold numbers printed on both sides of the blade, making it very easy to read✔ Double magnetized hooks that allow attachment to various metal conduit, steel studs, pipes, duct work and other ferrous surfaces✔ 1" wide blade and 0. 13 mm blade thickness which allows a 7’ standout✔ Quadruple riveted true zero end hooks with thumb lock and multiple pause buttons that makes working by yourself easier than ever✔ Impact resistant ABS housing with rubberized coating that allows for an ergonomic grip and protection from drops✔ Belt clip and wrist strapThis measuring tape is the perfect solution for DIY projects or contractors in construction, real estate, carpentry, interior design, architecture, and even for general usage by homeowners!