- STURDY BUILD: A complete set of sturdy metric Allen and hex bit sockets for construction and automotive use
- HEAVY DUTY: Made of high-grade Chrome-Moly steel with black phosphate finish that resists corrosion
- HOLDS TIGHT: Sockets designed with a pin hole for use with pin and O-ring systems for secure socket retention
- COMMON SIZES: Includes metric sockets 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, and 19 mm
- ORGANIZING CASE: Set includes a hard plastic storage case
The NEIKO 01136B 1/2-Inch-Drive Allen Socket Set gives you extra power and precision when you need to apply or remove screws, bolts, and other fasteners. Each bit is made from durable drop-forged chrome molybdenum steel and features a black phosphate coating for added longevity and protection against rust and corrosion. The powerful sockets will withstand extreme torque to handle even the toughest fasteners.
Each socket has a precise sure-fit 1/2-inch universal hex shaft, measures 3" long, and is precision milled for a secure fit with every use. The end on each bit inserts smoothly into impact drivers or hand ratchets for quick work. Plus, each bit features a laser-etched size marking for easy and quick identification.
This set is available in an 8-piece metric set and includes a wide variety of Allen sizes to handle all your fastener needs. The metric set includes the following sizes: 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 17 mm, and 19 mm.
Our socket bit set comes in a blow-molded hard plastic storage case for optimal organization. It’s ideal for home use, hobby or DIY projects, and use on the jobsite. When it comes to fasteners, NEIKO has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.