- APPLICATION: Taps and dies are tools used to create purpose screw threads, which is called threading. Use the tap to cut threads on the holes where threads fasteners are positioned and use the die to cut threads.
- DURABLE: Tap and dies are constructed of durable alloy steel for a long life to build new tools or repair damaged and worn threads.
- SAE & METRIC: 34pc tap & 34pc die: M3x0.5, M4x0.7, M4x0.75, M5x0.8, M5x0.9, M6x1, M7x1, M8x1, M9x1, M10x1.25, M10x1.5 ,M11x1.5, M12x1.5, M12x1.75, M8x1.25, M9x1.25
- SIZES: 4-40UNC, 6-32UNC, 8-32UNC, 10-24UNC, 10-32VNF, 12-24UNC, 1/4-20UNC, 1/4-28UNF, 5/16-18UNC, 5/16-24UNF, 3/8-16UNC, 3/8-24UNF, 7/16-14UNC
- SIZES: 7/16-20UNF, 1/2-13UNC, 1/2-20UNF, 1/8-28BSP, 1/8-27NPT | 2pc screwdriver pitch gauge, 1pc screwdriver, 2pc T type tap wrenches: 1/4" and 1/2" capacity
Professional-grade quality, these pieces are forged with a base of special alloy steel that produces incredible strength without brittleness. A titanium-brazed coating ensures sharpness lasts up to twenty times longer than steel. Set includes the 20 commonly used tap-and-die Metric sizes, T-handle tap wrench, die adapter, and set screwdriver, die-stock handle wrench, adjustable tap handle wrench, die size-adapter and screwdriver.