- PREMIUM TAP & DIE SET: Quickly repair stripped threads and screws with our easy-to-use tap and die kit. The taps and dies feature coarse (UNC), fine (UNF), and national pipe (NPT) thread designations for a variety of hand-threading applications.
- DURABLE THREADING TOOLS: Each tap and die is forged with professional-grade high-strength alloy steel and has a titanium-brazed coating for extra durability, rust and corrosion resistance, and a precise cut every time.
- THE RIGHT SIZE: This large 76-piece SAE and metric dies and taps kit has the right-sized piece for your threading needs. Our threading tool set features a wide variety of sizes, including 20 commonly used tap and die sizes.
- EASY-TO-READ SIZING: Reduce time trying to find the right size with our thread-repair tool kit. Each tool has an engraved size marking to ensure easy identification so you can focus on your home project or professional electrician work.
- CONVENIENT TOOLS: Our kit includes a 2-piece screwdriver pitch gauge, a screwdriver, a die-stock handle wrench, an adjustable tap-handle wrench, and a die size adapter. This set comes in a heavy-duty blow-molded case for easy storage and travel.
The NEIKO 00908A SAE and Metric Tap and Die Set gives you extra precision when you need to repair stripped threads and screws. Each tap and die is constructed from professional-grade alloy steel and features a titanium coating for added longevity and protection against rust and corrosion. The titanium edges keep these tools sharp for a precise cut every time, so they can handle even the toughest threads.
Each tap and die features a coarse (UNC), fine (UNF), or national pipe (NPT) thread designation and will fit a wide variety of hand-threading applications. Each tool also features a laser-etched size marking for easy and quick identification. Ideal for automotive work, this tap die set is a useful addition to home or professional accessories.
This threader set comes with 76 pieces and includes 34 tap pieces and 34 die pieces in the following sizes: M3x0.5, M4x0.7, M4x0.75, M5x0.8, M5x0.9, M6x1, M7x1, M8x1, M9x1, M10x1.25, M10x1.5, M11x1.5, M12x1.5, M12x1.75, M8x1.25, and M9x1.25. It includes the following thread sizes: 4-40UNC, 6-32UNC, 8-32UNC, 10-24UNC, 10-32VNF, 12-24UNC, 1/4-20UNC, 1/4-28UNF, 5/16-18UNC, 5/16-24UNF, 3/8-16UNC, 3/8-24UNF, 7/16-14UNC, 7/16-20UNF, 1/2-13UNC, 1/2-20UNF, 1/8-28BSP, and 1/8-27NPT. It also comes with a die-stock handle wrench, a 1/4-inch-capacity T-handle tap wrench, a 1/2-inch-capacity T-type tap wrench, a 2-piece screwdriver pitch gauge, a screwdriver, and a die size adapter. It arrives in a hard blow-molded plastic storage case for optimal organization.
This standard kit is ideal for home use, DIY projects, and jobsite use. When it comes to fasteners, NEIKO has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.