- IMPACT EXTENSION SET: Each of the 1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" impact extensions (3 total) are 15 inches in length and constructed of chrome vanadium steel material for high impact strength that withstands heavy-duty operation while providing a superior level of durability.
- IMPACT SOCKET ADAPTER SET: Each of the 1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" socket adapters are also impact grade chrome vanadium steel with a black oxide coat finish that maximizes the service life by protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- LOCKING BALL DESIGN: Each extension and adapter have a spring loaded ball detent at the end of each drive head that locks the socket or extension bar into place for security and prevents dropping or slippage to create accuracy and precision when applying torque force.
- EXTRA LONG EXTENSIONS: Each extra-long 15” impact extension bar provides long reach and superior coverage while leveraging for strong torque output.
- COMPLETE IMPACT SET: Every set of 6 includes: 3-piece 15" extension bars: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" Drives and 3-piece adapters: 3/8" (F) x 1/4" (M), 3/8" (F) x 1/2" (M), 1/2" (F) x 3/8" (M).
The NEIKO 00258A Impact Extension Bar and Socket Adapter Set is a specialized package that comes equipped with all the necessities to start any automotive project. It features 3 extra-long 15-inch extension bars constructed of high strength chrome vanadium steel with standard sizes of 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch and 3 adapter pieces with the same drive sizes. Not only does this impact set come in Cr-V steel, but there is also a black phosphate finish to prevent each tool piece from rusting and aging quickly. It upholds its integrity in tough environments and high torque operations. These impact tools are built with spring loaded mechanisms for extreme security when in use and eliminates the risk of slippage. Trust in NEIKO for all of your impact grade automotive tools!