- MINI PRY BAR: This mini pry bar set is constructed of heavy duty stainless steel with a thin angled chisel end to wedge into tight spaces and provide maximum leverage without bending such as a crowbar.
- FLAT BAR: Can be used as a pry bar or baseboard trim puller, woodworking pry tool, automotive, home improvement, painters tool or beekeeping. Pulling apart walls, baseboard, trim remover, & pry off moldings.
- CHISELED EDGE: Wood molding trim tool with a chiseled edge on both ends to remove paint, caulk, adhesive, residue, and gunk from metal, wood, cement, glass or hard surfaces.
- MULTI TOOL: Small flat pry bar works as a crow bar, nail puller, prop tool, hex socket, hive tool, and bottle opener all built in for everyday carry tool.
- DIMENSIONS: Mini bar is 6-1/2” long and 1” wide with 1/4", 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2" socket wrench sizes; Long pry is 9-1/2” long and 1.5” wide.
The NEIKO 00250A 2-piece crowbar also known as pinch bars, utility bars, jimmy bars, wonder bars, and wrecking bars are used to pull two objects apart. Multi-function tool for your toolbox. Whether you are a DIY kind of person or a carpenter removing backsplash or molding is a breeze with this flat molding pry bar. Peel paint, take down walls and remove carpet all in one.
A pry bar is the most effective tool for whenever you need to apply leverage to pry something open or apart. Hex cutouts for loosening bolts in the most common sizes. Nail slot in both bars to remove tacks, nails, and staples. Bee keepers tool can lift frames and separate boxes. Can also scrape off wax or propolis on hive walls. These bars can even be used as a light duty chisel when removing tile or floorboards. Perfect EDC tool for camping or your everyday backpack.