- DESIGN: Handy unique convex anvil shape wobble feature has a 16 degree angle that allows you to get a firm grip on odd angled sockets that are in low clearance spots.
- DURABLE: Wobble bar extension combination set is constructed of strong chrome vanadium steel for extra strength and durability.
- QUALITY: Fully polished chrome finish that is easy to clean and also resistant to corrosion.
- ERGONOMICS: Knurled handle allows for easy finger turning making it comfortable yet convenient for greasy fingers
- INCLUDES: Three 1/4-inch drive (2, 4, 9 inches); three 3/8-inch (3, 6, 9 inches); three 1/2-inch (2, 5, 10 inches) that can either be fully inserted for straight extension or partially inserted for the wobble feature.
NEIKO 00249A is a super handy wobble extension bar set and is great for mechanics and car enthusiasts who find themselves stuck in a situation where the nut or bolt is not easily accessible. The Cr-V steel construction allows for great strength, while the sixteen-degree angle wobble allows for flexibility, allowing you to reach odd, angled nuts and bolts even in low and/or limited clearance areas. To utilize the extension bar’s 2-function design, for normal extension with no wobble function, insert it completely into the socket or socket accessory. For the wobble feature insert the extension partially into sockets or socket accessories. The fully polished chrome finishes on each extension bar have high visibility marks for quick socket extension selection and makes for easy cleaning that is resistant to corrosion while the knurled handle makes it convenient and easy for finger turning. Included are 3-pieces 1/4-inch drive in 2,4, and 9-inch extensions. 3-pieces 3/8-inch drive in 3,6,9-inch extensions and 1/2-inch drive in 2,5,10-inch extensions.