- [QUALITY]: Premium chrome vanadium steel build with a black phosphate coating provides superior strength and protects against rust and corrosion.
- [VERSATILE]: Highly compatible bar works well with air drive, electric, and pneumatic wrenches to satisfy mechanic's need on car, bicycle, or industrial jobs.
- [DESIGN]: Handy ball stud at the end of impact bar creates friction for locking mechanism to retain socket from dropping. black phosphate coating provides maximum protection from rust and corrosion vs. Traditional black oxide finish.
- [SECURE FIT]: Individual pinhole base design adds extra security for tightness by placing in a locking drive tang for fastening stability.
- [DURABLE]: Premium impact grade chrome vanadium steel construction with protective black finish for durability.
- [EASY ACCESS]: Ideally used with impact wrenches and extends access to hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spots.
- [INCLUDES]: Three different torque extension bar lengths for wide range of application for multiple impact wrenches: 3", 6", and 8" long.
Engineered to be paired with impact drivers, difficult to access sockets can now be reached with ease with the extension bar Set. The set includes three bars that measures in three, six, and eight-inch range making it the perfect set when you need to get past tight and narrow spaces To reach your fastener. The set is adaptable for loosening stubborn fasteners while the ball detent and chamfered lead in provides a secure and strong grip so you are not disrupted with a dropped socket during work flow. The extension bars’ superior construction results in a longer service life and a great addition to any home garage or automotive workshop.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.