- [APPLICATION]: The quarter inch (1/4”) hex shank is compatible with power corded and cordless impact drivers and drills for greater torque application in comparison to hand ratchets that are hand-powered for your automotive and home improvement projects.
- [QUALITY]: This socket adapter set is made of highly durable chrome vanadium steel and coated with corrosion resistant black phosphate for extended use and durability against heavy-duty environments and provide long-lasting service life in your tool collection or toolbox.
- [DESIGN]: The adapters are all outfitted with a spring-loaded detent ball bearing that locks onto sockets to ensure a secure fit for accurate and efficient results in output and grip the driver head to prevent slipping and loosening.
- [VERSATILE]: Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer (DIY’er) or an industry professional, these socket adapters will fit your needs across household, mechanical or automotive maintenance jobs.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: The socket adapter bars that come in each set are 3 inches in length and feature a 1/4-inch hex shank while compatible with 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-inch sockets respectively to get the job done.
This Neiko 00229A Socket extension adapter set features three corrosion resistant adapters that are 3-inch in length and have a 1/4-inch driver. It works hand in hand with impact drivers and drills. Kit includes 3 pieces with the following hex bit Specs: 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-inch these tool accessories are strong and will stand up to any high power speed your project needs. Perfect addition to any handyman's tool chest and works great for professionals in auto body shops or industrial settings.