- WOOD ROUTER BITS: The HILTEX Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set is the perfect addition to your woodworking tools and equipment. Each router bit in this 24-piece set is built with a tungsten material that performs clean cuts on your wood projects.
- TUNGSTEN BIT SET: Every router bit is tipped with machined YG8 tungsten carbide blades that can trim, edge, and cut into all types of wood. Each bit in this compact bit set is heat-resistant to help prevent damage to your wood creations.
- EASY COMPATIBILITY: Each bit features a universal 1/4-inch shank to allow it to work with any router tool. Select bits also have ball-bearing rollers for better alignment and smoother routing.
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: You can use each compact router bit for wood and carpentry applications like edging, trimming, veining, and grooving. Each piece is made of hardened, solid alloy steel and has a powder-coated finish for maximum durability.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: This set includes 24 tungsten carbide bits and a storage box. The storage box features labeled slots for each bit for easy identification and for storage and transportation from job to job.Please note that packaging may vary between two styles.
Edge, trim, and cut through any wood material with the HILTEX Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set. This routing set offers 24 strong, universal router bits for woodworking. Each bit features a 1/4-inch shank that lets it fit all models of routers, and some bits have ball-bearing rollers for an even smoother user experience. Let this router set make all your work and DIY wood projects more efficient and professional.
Each bit in this set is tipped with precisely machined, heat-resistant YG8 tungsten carbide blades for clean and accurate cuts, and the hardened alloy steel construction and powder-coated finish ensure durability and longevity. The set includes a groove-labeled wooden case and 24 bits with and without ball bearings. It comes with the following bits without ball bearings: a 1/2-inch mortising bit; a 1/2-inch combination bevel bit; 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch dovetail bits; a 1/2-inch 90-degree “V” groove bit; 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch round nose bits; a 1/4-inch panel pilot bit; and 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, and 3/4-inch straight bits. It also comes with the following bits with ball bearings: a 3/8-inch trimming bit; a 1/2-inch flush trim bit; 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, and 3/8-inch radius round over bits; 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch cove bits; a 1/2-inch 45-degree chamfer bit; a 5/32-inch Roman ogee bit; a 1/4-inch slot cutter bit; and a 1/2-inch rebating bit.
Whether you’re a beginner woodworker carving your first sculpture or a highly skilled carpenter working on drywall, these tungsten carbide router bits will help you create smooth and finished wood designs that will look and feel fantastic. HILTEX has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.