- [QUALITY]: Constructed of forged heat and treated chrome vanadium steel for high torque.
- [APPLICATION]: Power tool accessory designed to fasten bolts, metal and self tapping screws.
- [UNIVERSAL FIT]: Universal 1/4” hex shank for a variety of quick-change chucks, and drills.
- [INCLUDES]: Plastic organizer strips to store and carry around in your tool bag or tool box.
- [CONVENIENT SIZES]: Standard: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 Inch; Metric: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm.
Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional contractor, the NEIKO 10068A Power Nut Driver Bit Set is a must-have addition to your toolbox. Constructed from forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel, this set is heavy-duty, built to last. Featuring a full range of sizes, including: 10 pcs SAE: 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, 9/32”, 5/16”, 11/32”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2" 10pcs metric: 4mm,5 mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm. This set is ready for use with any impact driver, power drill or screwdriver. Compact storage keeps bits handy. Constructed from forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel, this set is heavy-duty, built to last.