- [APPLICATION]: A breaker bar, or also known as a power bar, is a long non-ratcheting bar that is used with socket wrench-style sockets and used to break loose very tight fasteners because their additional length allows the same amount of force to generate significantly more torque than a standard-length socket wrench.
- [HEAVY DUTY]: The 15-inch extra-long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque with a forged and heat-treated chrome-moly 3/8” drive head for added strength and durability.
- [LEVERAGE]: The 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, reaches around tight spaces and generates optimized leverage for those hard to loosen nuts and bolts when doing automotive work in your garage or at home.
- [DESIGN]: Spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck nuts and bolts.
- [ANSI APPROVED]: This factory tested breaker bar meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASME B107.110-2012 to ensure quality that works and gets the job done.
3/8-Inch Drive x 15-Inch Breaker Bar with Heavy-duty Power for Removing Hard to Reach and Stubborn Nuts and Bolts.