- [CLOSE QUARTER]: This close quarter power drill has a 55-degree angle head that allows the drill to reach into places other drills can’t go and has a 3/8-inch keyed bit holder chuck for easy bit replacement to fit with a variety of applications with an included chuck key.
- [ERGONOMICS]: Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip is designed for precise drilling and RPM control and utilizes a grip that is slightly textured to prevent slips and increase accuracy and efficiency.
- [VERSATILE]: The variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces with a forward/reverse switch that allows for easy directional changes to make fast work for home improvement jobs and more.
- [APPLICATION]: Drill is suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws to be the perfect companion to the drill bits in your tool collection.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved.
The Neiko Close Quarter Drill has variable speed features and an angled, keyed chuck for operating when working in confined spaces.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.